Your safety is important to us. Therefore, the personal data that you will share with us is sensitively protected.
As HBK POLYMER PLASTIC data controller, with this privacy and personal data protection policy, which personal data will be processed for what purpose, with whom and why the processed data can be shared, our data processing method and cause of actions; we aim to enlighten you about your rights regarding your processed data.
Your Collected Personal Data, Collection Method, and Cause of Action
Your IP address and user agent information are only used for analytics and cookies etc. using technologies, automatic or non-automatic methods; and sometimes from third parties such as analytics providers, ad networks, search information providers, technology providers, etc., and will be processed based on legitimate interest processing within the framework and duration of the service and contractual relation between us.
Purpose of Processing Your Personal Data
Your data that you share with us only by analyzing; to fulfill the requirements of the services we offer in the best manner, to ensure that these services can be accessed by you and benefited from them at the maximum level, to be able to develop our services in line with your needs and to bring you together with wider service providers within legal frameworks, with the intent of fulfilling the obligations arising from the law (sharing personal data with judicial and administrative authorities upon request), it will be processed and updated by its purpose and proportionately during the contract and service period.
For What Purpose and To Whom the Collected Personal Data Can Be Transferred
Your data you share with us; can be transferred to third parties, institutions, and organizations, domestic and abroad, from which we receive and provide services to carry out our activities, with which we have contractual relations, with whom we cooperate and to judicial and administrative authorities upon request provided that the necessary technical and administrative measures are taken.
Your Rights as the Person whose Personal Data is Processed
By article 11 of the PDPL, everyone can use the following rights by applying to the data controller:
- Learning whether personal data is processed or not,
- If personal data has been processed, request information about it,
- Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used for its purpose,
- Knowing the third parties to whom personal data is transferred domestically or abroad,
- Requesting correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
- Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data,
- Requesting notification of the transactions made according to subparagraphs ( e ) and ( f ) to third parties to whom personal data has been transferred,
- Objecting to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- To request compensation for the damage in case of loss due to unlawful processing of personal data has rights.
You can contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org to exercise your rights listed above.
You are completely free to accept or reject the processing of your data, which is only necessary, by this privacy and personal data processing policy, to be able to analyze to serve you. If you continue to use the site, we will assume that you have accepted, and for more detailed information, please do not hesitate to contact us via the e-mail address email@example.com.